The purpose of this site is to provide a forum for member of any level to discuss, share, and communicate information. It's also meant to be a great resource to share opinions and meet new die hard fans in your area.
This site is open to anyone with an interest and free to join as long as you follow the rules. Refusing to follow the rules will result in you not being permitted to use the site.
-Respect other members. Posts that are "bashing" or "inappropriate" in any nature, or harassing other members will NOT be tolerated. Do not flame, badger, hijacking other memberís threads, disrespect or taunt anyone on the forums. This also goes for our Supporting Vendors as well. Posts or threads that are obvious attacks on other members or are blatant attempts to stir controversy on this site, will be deleted and an appropriate action will be taken. We will NOT tolerate abusive and or immature actions.
-Mild adult language is permitted with the understanding that if it discriminates against a member, is unnecessarily excessive, unlawful, threatening, abusive it will be removed immediately and you will be removed from the site.
-Make an effort to post in the appropriate section. Post can/will be moved at the discretion of the Administrators/Moderators.
-Do not knowingly post any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, etc.
-Do not place advertisements, graphics or web/phone contact info to a business in signatures, avatars, profile pictures or posts for commercial intent unless you are a Supporting Vendor. We also prohibit link(s) to external spamming agencies/websites.
-Selling or direct solicitation of ANYTHING in the forums or by PM is not allowed and will result in the deletion of the post. Members CANNOT post links to products or web pages that directly compete with Supporting Vendors of this site. Links to products that are general in nature and do not compete directly with Supporting Vendors may be allowed at the discretion of the Administrators/Moderators.
-Promotion of Non-Supporting forum vendors: Repeated promotion of a non-supporting forum vendor is not allowed. A member repeatedly referring to a non-supporting vendor for the
purpose of generating business is considered SPAM and will not be allowed and those posts will be removed. Members who continue to do this may lose their posting privileges.
-Soliciting for donation: Posting to solicit for donations is not allowed on the forum unless it is specifically approved by the forum Administrators/Moderators. Members must first obtain permission from the forum BEFORE posting. If the reason for solicitation for donations cannot be verified, the request will be denied. Any posts put up for solicitation for donation without first obtaining permission will be removed. Members who continue to do this may lose their posting privileges.
-Private party ads are acceptable as long as they are posted in the Classifieds forum section and posted by private sellers. The classified section is not intended for private entrepreneurs. If your business has a product or service that you feel can benefit our community, contact us BEFORE you post! [email protected]
or contact the Administrator and Moderator Team
-Public posting of PM's is not allowed and will be removed. Repeat offenders will lose their posting privileges.
-Posting personal information: Posting of forum and non-forum members personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers etc.) is not allowed and will be removed immediately. Members continuing to post personal information can lose their posting privileges.
-Users posting links to other forums in signatures, posts or PM's in effort to generate traffic to another site will be up to the discretion of the Administrator/Moderator Staff and you may be notified if action needs to be taken.
-Discussions, feedback and comments are welcome here as long as they are relevant and insightful. We reserve the right to edit as appropriate, delete profane, harassing, abusive and spam comments or posts, and block repeat offenders.
-Adult type content is NOT allowed, period. We have people of all ages and walks of life, if you wouldnít want your kids or wife seeing or reading it than neither do we.
-For Sale threads can only be bumped once in a 7-day period. If you bump it on Monday it cannot be bumped again until the following Monday. This applies to ALL threads in the Classified section and Supporting Vendor threads within their forum. If a thread is bumped prematurely the bump post will be removed. Responding to and engaging questions is not considered thread bumping.
-Duplicate accounts (members having more than one account) are prohibited & may result in suspension of posting privileges & possible banning of all your user accounts.
- Any and all commercial posting on the forum requires vendor credentials to do so. This includes: A business name Usernames, business information in your Signatures and or Avatars, soliciting in private message, and any and all commercial posting in threads. Failure to sign up as a vendor prior to commercial posting will result in your post being deleted and your account being blocked and or banned until the proper credentials have been added to your account
- Before posting on the forum as a vendor please ensure to have your vendor tag on your account. If youíre having trouble with your account set up please email us at [email protected]
- Commercial posting is limited to either your personal vendor section or in the open vendor deals section of the vendor forum. If a member is looking for a product suggestion in the open forums it is acceptable to recommend a product that is relevant to the conversation but please keep it to a minimum and direct any subsequent conversation to private messages. Any vendor caught taking advantage of this rule will be subject to site infraction.
- Vendors should be respectful of forum staff, members, and other vendors. If you have a conflict with a member, staff, or another vendor please send a private message to the site administrator.
- All advertisements should include the price of the product and the dates the sale (if applicable) runs for.
- Vendor and member with disputes over products, service, refunds, etc should try to keep discussion off the open forum. If you do have a dispute please try to keep it to private messages or off the forum.
- Vendors are not permitted to use the member classified for advertising or selling products. These sections are intended for members to sell items they have, not for commercial posting.
- Vendor group buys are permitted but should only be posted in the vendorís personal sub section or in the vendor deals section.
- Vendors who have purchased their own company specific section within the vendor section of the forum will have permission to moderate posts and threads in their own sections. This included editing posts, deleting posts, and deleting topics. This power is to be used to keep the section clean and organised and not for deleting negative feedback. Vendors caught deleting negative feedback can face an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.
- Vendors will still be held to all regular forum rules, all violations of any site rules will be dealt with an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.
- Please remember that this forum is shared by all and to respect the governing rules of the site. Please remember commercial posting is a privilege and must be kept to vendor specific sections, vendors are welcome to take part in regular conversations on the general forum so long as they are not commercial in nature.
If you`re a vendor on the forum and are encountering issues with your account or experience on the forum please contact us at [email protected]
Members will be warned for making posts that do not adhere to the community rules and guidelines. Members that refuse to adhere to site guidelines will be removed from the site.
Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint, please direct it to the administrators instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions.