ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while engine was running, I plugged in a compressor to fill tires using the 12v power plug on dash and when I unplugged it the socket came out a little so I pushed it back in. when I went to use the winch it didn't work. I noticed the dash was blank. I turned off engine and went to restart it and nothing worked. no power to anything. I checked the fuses under seat and all looked good. am I missing a main fuse located anywhere else? the batter is full. thanks for any and all help

·
Registered
2 Posts
while engine was running, I plugged in a compressor to fill tires using the 12v power plug on dash and when I unplugged it the socket came out a little so I pushed it back in. when I went to use the winch it didn't work. I noticed the dash was blank. I turned off engine and went to restart it and nothing worked. no power to anything. I checked the fuses under seat and all looked good. am I missing a main fuse located anywhere else? the batter is full. thanks for any and all help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm currently having the same issues I have checked all the fusses tested the voltage regulator and I'm wondering the
same it's a 2008 500 arctic cat atv auto any help would be great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts