ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 06 kawi kfx 400, i really want an exhaust and im not sure what brand i want. im looking at a fmf powercore 4 but i still dont know whats good.
help?
suggestions?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pipes are kind of a personal preference. Personally, i am a white brothers guy(even thought they just recently ceased production). I think that they sound the best. But everybody is looking for something different in their pipe. The Powerecore 4 would be a great choice as well. I have a friend who has a z400 (basically the same quad as yours) and has a powercore 4 on it. It sound good and it gave him better throttle response and power. I would say the best thing to do would be to do a little research, read some reviews and find out what you are looking for in a pipe.

B.T.W. Lots of places still have white brothers and they are on clearance right now just check out dennis kirk.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
my cousin has a kfx400 and it has a pro circuit exhaust it sounds great and runs good. just make sure you buy a full system because slip ons just dont do what you want. on my honda i have a curtis sparks and on my old honda i had a lrd exhaust. they both worked great also look at hmf they sound awsome on every thing ive heard them on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts