ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 07' 500 sportsman EFI,when i make sharp turns at medium or low idle,she stalls out,not all the time though!!!Any ideas out there why?
My other question is the rear suspension,the small rubber bushings on the torsion bar that link to the suspension...ive went through 2 sets already,and i dont ride er hard!!I only have 200miles on her so far!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx saber,ill look into that.The bushings are the small little rubber ones on the control arms,there very soft rubber,to soft i guess!!!!Im just wonderin how vital a roll they play,should i replace them when they split,which is every few rides!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
When the unit shuts down is the dash blank? Have a good look at your key especially the key tag on the key. I have had this happen to me in the past and it took me a bit to figger out.:confused: On a sharp turn the key tag would jam against the gas cap and push the key to the off position. Then you would do a restart and the unit would start with no problem. Hope this helps

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right rumley!!!!!I just took my machine to the dealer,it was the key hittin the tank!!!lol....im glad you mentioned it,i thought maybe he was feedin me a line!!!Thanx for the info!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts