ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one of the sunL hanma 110cc knockoffs, the motor was probably the nicest part of it, seeing as it was a clone of a honda motor(just missing the honda logo) the rest of the machine was poorly constucted, and cheap. I had to weld the swingarm near where the carrier assembly bolts in... it cracked after a few months, with no abuse. I filmed my friend on his yamaha moto4 yfm80cc which smoked the 110 because of its poor drive train (no power with its automatic setup) but it does go pretty good when you have it running wide open at high rpms. check it out----i tried to embedd the video but it wouldnt let me so heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHxn4Qw_1E

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol you got that right, heres another vid of us, this is more of a trail ride it was 40 miles round trip (on regular quads of course lol) and i still felt pretty roughed up afterwards it was 40 miles of whoops its an old defunct railroad bed. im riding the mojave and my friend mike is on the honda xl175.... also if you go onto my youtube channel theres a photo slide show with more of the ride

1 - 6 of 6 Posts