ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1984 atc200es Big red three wheeler. It runs very good, but I am wondering, how do I adjust the valves? It can't be all that difficult seeing as how there are valve adjustment caps that are easily removed. As far as I know, it has never had any maintenance until recently when I have done a whole sh!^load of work to get it running as good as it is.

Trikemaster, are you out there? :confused:

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Back when I had my lil 185s I always dreamed of having a Big Red for its coveted reverse lol. It's been a long time since I've mucked with one of those motors, but if you can get to the rocker adjustment nut and can fit a feeler gauge between the rocker and valvestem then you are golden. Also assuming you know the clearances :)

This might help you too. I didn't buy it myself, but if it really is the Honda Service Manual then the exact procedure should be in it:

Honda ATC200es Big Red service manual repair 1984 - Download Technical

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay, I will have to give it a try. Thanks! and yes, she is a good old girl. More fun to ride than any of my other Bikes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
????

WTF is that supposed to mean?

:mad:
:dunno:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no matter where you go, apparently, there is someone out there trying to fool you...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts