ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just picked up a 1993 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4
i found out that it needs a set of control arms, does any one know which year/ model are interchangable with the Kodiak??????
will the control arms from a older big bear work????

Also i was wondering what the normal operation temp is for this 400cc engine???

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome dreddog12
I would go to America's Most Diverse - Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, Home and put in your info about your Kodiak. What you'll find is schemematics about your 4x4 and factory part numbers. With this, you'll be able to cross-reference any part you need between Yamaha ATV's. I have a '98 Big Bear which is just the smaller brother of the Kodiak and I'm sure most parts will work, but without being able to compare side by side who knows. Most of the time, just the plastics, engine size, or wheel/tires changed.
Del

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome dreddog12
I would go to America's Most Diverse - Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, Home and put in your info about your Kodiak. What you'll find is schemematics about your 4x4 and factory part numbers. With this, you'll be able to cross-reference any part you need between Yamaha ATV's. I have a '98 Big Bear which is just the smaller brother of the Kodiak and I'm sure most parts will work, but without being able to compare side by side who knows. Most of the time, just the plastics, engine size, or wheel/tires changed.
Del
Thanks That Makes it a lot easier to Match parts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts