ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the bikes for awhile. tired of taking it into the shop and them telling us it's bad gas, to use better gas. The cleaned the carb and put good fuel in. runs like a champ. after use and put crappy gas in it (other family) now I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it, reset the air 2 turns out, fuel 1 1/2 turns out, it finally runs without the choke being on. But I can not get it to idle on its own without having to hold the throttle a tad. Am I not being patient enough with the mixtures or am I missing something?

Help! trying to put the mechanic out of a job and save some money

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had the bikes for awhile. tired of taking it into the shop and them telling us it's bad gas, to use better gas. The cleaned the carb and put good fuel in. runs like a champ. after use and put crappy gas in it (other family) now I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it, reset the air 2 turns out, fuel 1 1/2 turns out, it finally runs without the choke being on. But I can not get it to idle on its own without having to hold the throttle a tad. Am I not being patient enough with the mixtures or am I missing something?

Help! trying to put the mechanic out of a job and save some money
what kind of carb. is it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts