ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I desided to complement my 96 Big Bear with a new 2011 350 Kodiak. I love this Quad, it has everything I want (at least since I put a recoil start on it....it came with none :S), but the friggin' rev limiter in reverse is a pain. The override button only works in forward for the 4x4 diff lock.

Now, I know what wire I have to splice into and ground (Green w/ white strip) and as it is right now, I have spliced into it and grounded the spliced in wire.

This works just fine, no more sputter sputter in reverse when I'm in a tight spot. However, the indicator for reverse dosen't work like this at any time and what I would LIKE to do is get my ground through the diff lock override button so that everything works like factory in reverse untill I push it, then I lose the limiter.

My question is this: What color is the wire for the override button that I need to tap into to do this? I'm looking at a connector with like 6 wires on it, including the light hi/lo and starter and kill switch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
N/M

It was the light gray wire. I spliced into it with the wire I already spliced into the Gr/w wire and now my override button works in both 4x4 diff lock and in reverse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts