ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time and doing well. So I’ve got a 400ex and it’s been a good quad. No complaints about it, but the other day it started acting weird. It runs good for about 10-15 minutes then it starts bogging. I’m not sure what this could be.. could this be jets? Does it need a carb clean? If anyone has any thoughts on what it could be I’d appreciate the help. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there, hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time and doing well. So I’ve got a 400ex and it’s been a good quad. No complaints about it, but the other day it started acting weird. It runs good for about 10-15 minutes then it starts bogging. I’m not sure what this could be.. could this be jets? Does it need a carb clean? If anyone has any thoughts on what it could be I’d appreciate the help. Thanks
well do you have aftermarket exhaust and no jet kit you can blow it up that way but if its not that give ur crab a clean and make sure you get into the jets and the main jet

1 - 2 of 2 Posts