ATV Forum banner

87 Honda fourtrax 350 4x4 Snorkle

14K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  himani 
#1 ·
Just got this honda 350 that just had the engine rebuilt and in good condition and took it out on the trails...long story short i rode for 30 minutes befor i went swimming in the river with a dead quad in 35 degree weather! Ive been trying to find a snorkle for my quad and cant seem to find one online.Anyone know where to find one for this old quad or the best way to make one for this specific quad?
Any help would be very appreciated:D

#6 ·
Thanks for the help! Ill probley do that , is there anything else I should do to prepare the quad for deep water crossings? My airbox is right behind the handlebars so Im thinking this should be pretty easy to do but I want to do it right.If theres any diagrams or a list of parts I should need it would be very helpfull to let me know!! Ill be making a trip to lowes tonight! Thanks again for the help

#7 ·
I would use die electric grease on the electrical connections:thumbsup:
2" PVC w/ some glue....Try not to do to many bends. I don't know if you have worked with PVC glue before:dunno:You have to push the parts together real fast and hold for a second:thumbsup:

#8 ·
i got it all on there pretty simple. my airbox had two 2" holes that went through the fenders for the air so i used 2 90 degree elbows and about 4 feet of pvc to make it and it breathes better than it did stock. The way my airbox was made made this alot simpler than I thought it would be, i only had to cut two holes in my fenders to make it fit and everything else just slid together:D The only thing I have to do now is figure out a way to support them since i dont have a rack but that shouldnt be hard:cheeky4: Thanks for the tips!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.