ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi need help just got 96 big bear 350se looking it over and had no oil in the rear end any body have idea want to check for in final drive to see if it is hurt?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Take apart the final drive and take a look at the ring gear and pinion. I have a set I from my 96 SE I could take a pic of for comparison.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take apart the final drive and take a look at the ring gear and pinion. I have a set I from my 96 SE I could take a pic of for comparison.
do u want to sell ur stuff? If so yes pls send pic thanks. I know need whole diff

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm afraid the reason it's not in my Bear is cause it's no good. The ring gear has the splines for the axle worn. The bearings are also worn in the case. The only good parts are the diff case it's self and MAYBE the pinion gear.

I replaced my this ring gear last year. I purchased a complete rear diff that had the bearings worn just to get the ring gear out of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm afraid the reason it's not in my Bear is cause it's no good. The ring gear has the splines for the axle worn. The bearings are also worn in the case. The only good parts are the diff case it's self and MAYBE the pinion gear.

I replaced my this ring gear last year. I purchased a complete rear diff that had the bearings worn just to get the ring gear out of it.
I found a complete diff do u know were I can get a good price axle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts