ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off my 2004 450 foreman. I bought them new last spring and they was to much tire for my needs so after about 4-5 weeks I bought another set of rims with terracross tires on them. These are 25x10x12 ITP XTR'S radials on ss112 rims. The rims are in pretty good shape except for the edge of the rims that somthing got on them from a tire cleaner I used so I took a sos pad to the edge of the rims to smooth what ever the white stuff was on the edges which left the edge of the rims scuffed up. Now they have some scratches on the the inner part of the rims but over all look good. The tires are almost like new except for the middle lugs on the tires are wore on the edge some from where I road them on pavement. The tires have had no holes/patches or plugs in them. You can't really be dissappointed with the tires at all. They have never been involved in a accident. They sure make a foreman look a lot better and give it a wide stance that sure helps when riding on the side of a hill. I say this set has about 250 miles on them. I live in sandy hook Ky and I prefer to have them picked up here I don't want to ship them but I will at buyers expense. I might drive a little to meet you somewhere to get them. I want $400 for the set. Where I bought these from now wants $725+ for the set new. This is the price of the tires alone with the rims included which aren't perfect but still look really good on a bike. I can email more pics just let me know!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts