ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to ATV world, just got a 07 Yahama Raptor from one of my friends. I must admit that I am totally a noob when it comes to ATV gears. I have a motorcycle helmet, but it's too heavy and hot for summer riding. I am looking at buying an affordable lightweight ATV helmet. I searched around and found some good helmets at dealrocker.com with discounts, but can't decide which one to choose. Can anyone recommend me the best one from their own experience?

Any advice and recommendations are welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
motor cycle accessories

thanks for the useful information... Here are some more tips;

Whenever soldiers go to a battle, or for as long as they are on duty, they are fully loaded and geared up. That is to be ready for anything that may come as a surprise – an attack or something unexpected.

For those who engage in different kinds of sports, it is also usual that they gear themselves up to get ready for the hard action and for the protection of their lives, especially for sports which are considered extreme in nature.

Motorcycling can be considered an extreme sport, so a rider should always take the necessary precautions to protect him from untoward incidences.

All the components of the motorcycle should be carefully inspected before going on a ride. Also, the rider needs to make sure that the motorcycle seats is comfortable enough not to exhaust or disturb him during the ride, especially for long distance ones. The engine and the chassis should be well checked as they are the core parts of your motorcycle.

If you need to bring along with some personal stuff, you have to put them in secured bags that you can easily put or fit in any part of your bike like under the seat. You cannot carry with you a very sturdy, hard luggage or bag. It has to be as flexible yet strong as possible. Willie Max saddlebag and Luggage Company offers a wide selection of bags from pouches, saddlebags to luggage to serve what you need. Willie Max bags can easily fit even into the seat of your bike or you can put saddle bags on the seat and they won’t disturb you a bit while still securing all your belongings well.
Also, for communication purposes, you can always have the Cardo Scala headset and Bluetooth system that’s perfect for your wireless communication needs. You can be sure to keep in touch with your loved ones or to enjoy your favorite music without sacrificing your safety and security while driving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts