ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Came here hoping to find a group of folks that enjoy sharing information on ATVs. Tried another "brand specific" forum for a month, never got even a welcome or reply to question. Hoping this will be the place. Just bought a new to me Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 and got a few questions about it that I'll ask in the appropriate threads. Previous atv was a '97 Kawasaki Bayou 300 2wd. Bought new and rode 21 years without any issues. Sold it for $900!!! Hoping this Yamaha has that kind of endurance.
I'm retired and spend a lot of time volunteering with disaster relief and have been to LA and Texas for Harvey and FL for Irma. May be in Puerto Rico soon for recovery work there. Also help moderate an RV forum when I can.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello all. Came here hoping to find a group of folks that enjoy sharing information on ATVs. Tried another "brand specific" forum for a month, never got even a welcome or reply to question. Hoping this will be the place. Just bought a new to me Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 and got a few questions about it that I'll ask in the appropriate threads. Previous atv was a '97 Kawasaki Bayou 300 2wd. Bought new and rode 21 years without any issues. Sold it for $900!!! Hoping this Yamaha has that kind of endurance.
I'm retired and spend a lot of time volunteering with disaster relief and have been to LA and Texas for Harvey and FL for Irma. May be in Puerto Rico soon for recovery work there. Also help moderate an RV forum when I can.
hello, welcome to this forum. and I assure you that you will get a warm welcome here on this forum, and prompt replies to your posts and threads. :D :thumbsup:;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts