ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone, I am a college student seeking help from any influencers on these types of vehicles. My team and I are attempting to come up with a product that allows riders to be alerted when riders that are not in one's direct line of sight are heading towards you. After going out and conducting many interviews we were able to identify that a problem many riders believe exists is collisions while out there riding in the dunes. We're still figuring out what technology we could use, but another aspect of our project is also figuring out how to market our product. We understand is we get this to work one way we're going to get our product out into the market is through influencers, so if any influencers are out there you could help my team out a lot by answering a few of these questions. Also if you're not an influencer but believe you have any important input feel free to answer.

Questions:

Are you an influencer? If so, what is the product you promote and for what company?

How do you promote this product? (Social media, Conventions, Television)

What do you get as a form of compensation? (money, free product, other)

Any other comments you think might be useful for my team and me?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I’m not an influencer but I can see you having two challenges with a product like this. The only logical place for it to be would be in the helmet and there is very little room to work with. The other is making it affordable. I hope you figure it out. Good luck with your venture.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts