ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all wanted to know which of these atv : raptor 700,kfx 450,ltr 450,can am ds 450, is more faster in acceleration, top speed, and also what is the best in comfort.:) :thumbsup: thank you!!

·
Banned
377 Posts
Yamaha 450 is the fastest. honda lasts the longest. ltr450 comes with the best ready to race suspension.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Imo...Sounds like fast trail riding. The Yamaha 450 is fast but real stiff race suspension. The raptor compared to the 450 is pretty close in my opinion. The 450 sounded more racy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks

Imo...Sounds like fast trail riding. The Yamaha 450 is fast but real stiff race suspension. The raptor compared to the 450 is pretty close in my opinion. The 450 sounded more racy.
mmm ok thanks all mm i think i prefer the raptor 4 the confort but i like very much the can am 450 so thankss :thumbsup:

·
Banned
377 Posts
Can-am...

Which one were you looking at?
*Can-Am makes three versions of the DS 450 EFI X sport quad. The standard DS is an all-around performer while the DS xc brings cross-country racing amenities and the DS mx targets hard-core motocross.

*can-am 33-inch-high seat is a narrow, flat platform that allows the rider to hang off and scoot their butt around. Because it’s a motocross seat and designed for short, intense sprint sessions, there isn’t much in the way of all-day comfort. I redo all my seats. My wife has a ltr450 and she loves it(she can ride). I really don't like to buy new atv's because they are still working out all the kinks. My mom bought a can-am 250(it's like a cadilac).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which one were you looking at?
*Can-Am makes three versions of the DS 450 EFI X sport quad. The standard DS is an all-around performer while the DS xc brings cross-country racing amenities and the DS mx targets hard-core motocross.

*can-am 33-inch-high seat is a narrow, flat platform that allows the rider to hang off and scoot their butt around. Because it’s a motocross seat and designed for short, intense sprint sessions, there isn’t much in the way of all-day comfort. I redo all my seats. My wife has a ltr450 and she loves it(she can ride). I really don't like to buy new atv's because they are still working out all the kinks. My mom bought a can-am 250(it's like a cadilac).
:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts