ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the process of getting kit put together for the crankshaft, roller bearing (this is an upgrade that will be more durable) and connecting rod kit. I will be setting up to do this a couple different ways. You send the crank to me and I'll rebuild or I can sell you the parts. I'm just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. There currently is nobody doing this and I love this bike. I have the 2003 baja If you're interested contact me through here and I will get back to you ASAP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just got it to the drawing board and the goal is to use stock crank size. But the connecting rod will be custom with the roller bearing end only being different. The end goal is to make it more durable and as a kit that either you send the crank to us or we'll send a kit to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
awesome to see someone doing this. how much are you thinking on the kit, an how far out are you from having some ready?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome to see someone doing this. how much are you thinking on the kit, an how far out are you from having some ready?
Currently it's only on the draft table. I'm waiting for the cost analysis. But as soon as I get the numbers crunched I'll post it. I'm really excited to see this get going. I love these DS650 bikes. We have four of these bikes in our family.
I want to provide a quality product that is durable and will last. I goal is to get this combination to market ASAP. Sorry, I can't give a date. But I'm at the mercy of who I'm getting it drafted by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts