ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying an ATV with a plow since my dedicated plow truck is on its last legs. I'd like to hear from anyone with an opinion but mainly from those who have owned more than one brand of ATV as to a good brand and size to consider. As far as my use for this , my driveway is about 400' with a 25 to 30 percent grade. The landing on top is about 30'x80'. And I live in Wisconsin where snow has been abundant the past couple of years. Right now I use a 3/4 ton pickup with an 8' plow and chains all around. And if you think I'm nuts for considering this, let me know that as well. My reason for considering an ATV is fun :D, freeing up a bay in my garage to store other toys, and using the ATV for other purposes on my property. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
64 Posts
well my atv(see signature) is used at my grandpas and he has much more area than you to clear off it works great w/o chains but i dont know about the incline

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the opinion. I ended up getting a 2006 Polaris 800 EFI. The plow is the Polaris 60" razor. Any opinion on the plow? Looks like a freaking toy next to the F250 w/ 8' Western plow. Hopefully it will do the trick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts