ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a utility atv that I can also use for rec use aswell, is this the atv for me? Does it have digital guages, if so what is there. I am really lookign for a quick review

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2007 Honda Rancher 420.

Not much has changed in the 07-08 models except color scheme.
It is a single piston 420cc liquid cooled, 4 storke engine with electric shift. Independent suspension, disc brakes, etc. I think it is very simple and fun to drive ATV. Yes, it has a electrical display with speed, hours, and mileage. I bought it because it is one of the best bang for you best ATVs out there. I kinda wished it came with a RPM gauge as well.

4X4REVIEW.COM - 2007 Honda FourTrax Rancher 4x4 ES/FourTrax Rancher 4x4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! So you recomend it? A fun but workable machine. Tiny tach make small 2x1 tachs, really easy yot install and all i had one on my pocket bike, i had it reving to around 14,000 revs so its a great product just hooks in to the spark plug wires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm considering a utility quad for hunting and some light trail riding. I am stuck between comparing some of the used 2000 300-350 models as well as evaluating some left over 2008 Rancher 420's.

What is the power like in these atv's? Do I really need 4X4 and is there an advantage of having vs. not having 4X4? I had a KFX400 2004 model that I loved but it wasn't a utility quad but it's the only thing I have to compare in power along with a 250 ex.

My questions are fairly the same as above just expanded a little bit. Don't won't to hi-jack this thread. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts