ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’m new in the riding community. I am planning on getting a quad prettt shortly and have a few questions. Firstly, I know Chinese bikes are garbage compared to a name brand bike. I have been looking at some online motorsports websites at some Chinese ATV’s and am having a hard time deciding. I like the fact that with a Chinese bike they’re cheap brand new and you can have it shipped to your house but I don’t want a headache and have to spend more money to keep fixing it up. I don’t own a truck, or anything that can pull a quad so that’s why the shipping part intrigued me. And on the other hand, I feel it’s worth to save up for something that’s bigger and better such as a used Honda or Polaris that’ll most likely cause less problems and last me longer in the long-run. (Then I would need to find a way to pick it up). In the end I don’t mind buying a used name brand bike that’s about the same price as a brand new Chinese bike.

What do you guys think? I need help deciding lmao

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I’ve found that Chinese ATVs are not going to hold up and the resale value is awful. You can buy a older used name brand bike and probably get your money back when you get ready to upgrade. I’m sure if you found a used bike and explained your situation to the seller they would deliver it if they could as long as it wasn’t too far away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts