ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to decide between a 2012 4x4 honda rancher with 5 spd no electric shift but power steering and solid rear axle,and a 2012 yamaha 450 grizzly4x4 with automatic transmission and power steering looking to use around my property 50 acres, plow the driveway sometimes ,hunting and MAYBE some trail riding if i find a club close to home,i want DURIBILITY AND RELIBILITY first and formost ,but ride comfort is also a consideration ,any experiances ,help in making this purchase would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
trying to decide between a 2012 4x4 honda rancher with 5 spd no electric shift but power steering and solid rear axle,and a 2012 yamaha 450 grizzly4x4 with automatic transmission and power steering looking to use around my property 50 acres, plow the driveway sometimes ,hunting and MAYBE some trail riding if i find a club close to home,i want DURIBILITY AND RELIBILITY first and formost ,but ride comfort is also a consideration ,any experiances ,help in making this purchase would be greatly appreciated.
i would go with the honda, straight rear axle for plowing and manual shift. the hondas are bullet proof. you won't lose that much of comfort with straight to independent suspension really. i had an 03 350 and 04 450 honda and loved them. reliable and workhorses in my opinion. i had riden with other guys that had autos and ind. susp. and bigger cc's, i would out climb them only because i had manual shift (i could gear down going up steep) and i would be the king of the hill. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts