ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody

sorry for my language, i am french and i live in paris.
I have a question for my suzuki ltr450 exhaust. I want an exhaust which made a maximum of noise, can you say to me US marks(brands), because in france, Exhaust is limited in noise ( 96db ), its a french law :mad:.

thanks for you reponse

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
i guess you want a loud exhaust. i am not sure but the all are loud if you cut out spark arrestors. my buddy has a 2007 ltr450 and he has a yoshimura pipe on it. it sounds great! he paid like $800.00 American dollars for a full system. he loves it. i am not sure if they make a fat boy exhaust for a ltr450 they are loud. ugly loud! i know they make them for honda. another good exhaust is curtis sparks thats what i have on my honda 400ex. sounds good and its pretty loud with out the spark arrestor in it. get a dirt wheels magazine and it will have adds for different brands and look them up on the net. GOOD LUCK hope you find what you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi everybody

sorry for my language, i am french and i live in paris.
I have a question for my suzuki ltr450 exhaust. I want an exhaust which made a maximum of noise, can you say to me US marks(brands), because in france, Exhaust is limited in noise ( 96db ), its a french law :mad:.

thanks for you reponse
yeah, I bet you're looking for one loud exhaust system. Well there are a lot of good exhaust brands out there. Gibson is one but it's more of the quiet type although it does give you good mileage. Wlaker is another, I bet this one is louder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts