ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to the world of 4 wheeling, or it has been so long since I've ridden I might as well be. I did the jeep thing (samurai really) for a few years, fell out of off-roading all together when we started having kids, and now they are old enough for me to start getting back into it.

I want to bring them up around this type of thing as it is something I have had a lot of fun with over the years and I think it would be good for them in a lot of ways.

So, I needed a snow removal solution... I took some time and through a series of carefully crafted interactions with my wife over the last year I have prepped her to be cool with me getting an atv to do it with.

I found a good deal on a 96 polaris xplorer 300 4x4 and bought it. Also got an 81' Honda Odyssey FL250 in the deal and it's a lot of fun.

Got a winch from Harbor Freight so far and that's it.

I would like to get a plow set up, a mount for my winch, and also a hard cargo box/rear seat for it for my kid to ride on with me.

Any suggestions, recommendations, or is anyone selling any of that in like new condition?

Thanks in advance for the help,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts