ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my 2004 Raptor 660. I am selling it with a few extras as I will list below.

Modifications
  • Yoshimura Full Exhaust
  • Jetted Carbs (I change them depending on cold/warm weather)
  • K&N Air FIlter
  • Nerf Bars
  • Ergo Thumb Throttle

Selling with the following Extras:
  • Rear set of sand tires (Sand Stars)
  • Rear Set of Ice Tires (Stock tires with Cold Cutters)
  • Comes with full set of stock tires as well (All Tires have rims so no need to swap tires)

Im looking at $3300 o.b.o. I live in MI and am Willing to accomodiate local delivery (Within 150 miles).

I also have a 2007 Raptor 700. This Quad is not paid off yet, but I would be willing to sell it as well (have to pay off and transfer title). This quad is all stock with the exception of added nerf bars. This one would come with a rear set of sand paddles, front set of sand tires. Asking $5100 for this one.

If interested in both, I could sell them with everything listed as well as a ATV Jack, Sand Dune Flags, and a set of ramps for a truck. Package price would be $7800 o.b.o.

Both quads are rarely used (2 times or less a year). We normally would use them for a trip to the sand dunes at Silver Lake MI. They are well taken care of and both run very good!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, Raptor 700 also comes with a set of front stock tires, and a set of rear Hole Shot tires. ALL tires have wheels, so there is no need to swap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts