ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why don't people write on here? i thought this was a cool place to be, active comments, troubles, tweaks.... what gives? people looking at yami forum but don't say anything??? c'mon!
say you started your machine on went for a lil ride, couldn't get it started... c'mon.
i went to a gravel pit abnd had fun. went witgh a couple guys, had a couple beers, all good. nice ya know?
where is everyone? LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Oxidized Black.....took in the annual ralley at the voyager trails in Mattawa Ontario last Sat. good turnout. nite ride on Friday then all day ride on Sat. Awesome trail system. Rained on Friday which made the trails plenty of fun. Only downside was I was ticketed by the provincial police for not having my helmut strap tied when going through town. $110.00. Overall though great time had by all.........I passed your tip on to many on the pledge polish...I had some in my pack........I kudda sold a case at the ralley lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHAHA RIGHT ON!
opp are pathetic aren't they? been out on the bike a few times since i posted. short trips, but all good. i rather quad in the nicer weather than sled in the fridged... LOL been good so far. rock on planner!

david

1 - 3 of 3 Posts