ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justseeing what kind of gear everybody likes and or wears.
I wear Oneal or Fly racing gear.
I have a Oneal series908 Helmet
and a pair of thor quadrant bootsthey were good for the money

·
Registered
64 Posts
soon to have HJC SPX helmet with fox gloves and thor boots.. sometimes the added rainsuit :) works good for me

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah i like my fly racing helmet. I wear it for both riding the quad and the snowmobiles and have never had any problems with it.:thumbsup: My dad and neighbor both had HJC's and both of their visors broke. (though my neighbors did roll off the top of a hill climb.):confused:

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love my oneal but it was like 300$$ i have a z1r i got when i bought my bike i paid like 100$$$ for it its nice but the oneal is way more comfy. And as for boots i have a pair of thor quadrant boots. I got them on sale for like 110$$$ they r nice for cheaper boots i want some alpinestars t9 they r nice my buddy has a pair but they r 300$$$ and gosh it all adds up..

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm.. I am planning to get a nice cool helmet too but I couldn't decide or set my mind on any. Are the ones you guys have currently good? Thanks!
as long as its dot snell etc approved that is good as long as youlike the design and it is the right size. some r lighter and made of composites like carbon kevlar which r suppose to be stronger. and money gets the big names but people also tell me you get what you pay for. and your HEAD is not a cheap item.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts