ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Just picked up this ATV the other day and know nothing about it. Anyone able to identify it? Not sure what size motor, if its an auto or manual, and any additional features. Got it to start up, and drove slowly until the chain snapped, but not sure what the lever is for on the left side. Doesnt seem to be a kick start, but doesnt appear to be manual either. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sunl is a Chinese brand not known for high quality. My son had a kids model when he was 5. It did ok I guess. I was always working on it. That probably is a kick start on the side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Sunl is a Chinese brand not known for high quality. My son had a kids model when he was 5. It did ok I guess. I was always working on it. That probably is a kick start on the side.
Thank you RDC! I guess I will have to take it apart and dig into it more to figure it out. When the motor is not running, it doesn't seem like a kick start, and more like a shifter; it does not allow you to kick down to start, only slow partial increments. When it is running and you move it, then it clicks/grinds. The left handle lever is easy to pull and does not apply any brakes, but has some sort of switch/relay attached to it. No markings anywhere on model or motor size to figure out parts either

1 - 3 of 3 Posts