ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Altoona PA, and i have been riding with my Dad and brother for about 10 years now. We started out on three wheelers and have since moved up to a '92 Warrior that was a drag racer (mine), '07 Grizzly 660 (dad) , and a '01 arctic cat 300 4x4 (brother/plow machine) . We always do our own mechanic work, and have just in the past 2 years started working on and riding old snowmobiles (we now have 7 sleds.) I love reading about other peoples machines and adventures. Glad to be a member of this forum.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
welcome! like old sleds dad has a john deere 500 its like some where in the 60s its cool alot of people look at it when we get it but it barely comes out we live in kentucky

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we are pretty into the old vintage sleds. Ours range from 1972 to 1980. I posted the whole list on the whats in your garage? thread under the lounge. i always wanted a john deere i think they are pretty cool sleds. Maybe someday i can ad one to my collection.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
my grand father bought it new and we still have it its dads now they use to sell them in farmington ohio hard to find. only seen one other and it was a 400. dads has been repainted and new seat and it is in real good shape buut it does not get used enough i need to move north so i can ride it more it gets alot of attention most people think we painted it up but its authentic john deere and i love the thing hope you find one as well if you ever do show it off :thumbsup::cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts