ATV Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
hi trikermaster,
I've checked the Coolant Sensor of the cylinder head, if I connect the wire to ground, the fan runs.
I've checked the oils sensor too, and if I connect the wire to ground, the fan runs too.
I've checked the
I've removed the Thermostat Switch and I've put together the wires, but the fan don´t runs.
I think I have to put a direct switch to the fan, and a thermometer in the cylinder head... Like this friend.

Do you think it is good idea?

· Banned
377 Posts
I think it is a good idea:thumbsup: There is nothing worse than being stuck in the middle of nowhere because of a sensor..... You just have to make sure you turn it off before water crossings and make sure to turn it on....

· Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, this weekend I can not work on the atv, the next is possible, I now teach you the result.
I'm deciding whether to put a thermometer in the cylinder head, or a thermometer in the water cooling ....

greetings

· Banned
377 Posts
Thanks, this weekend I can not work on the atv, the next is possible, I now teach you the result.
I'm deciding whether to put a thermometer in the cylinder head, or a thermometer in the water cooling ....

greetings
Put it in the water cooling so you can allways tell if the thermostat is opening:thumbsup:

· Banned
377 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I think my temporary wires were loose when I said I had to shake the fan to get it to kick on.

I just called my local Honda atv dealer and talked to a guy in service. He listed off everything to check in this issue:

Fuse
Fan Motor
Thermostat Switch
Coolant Sensor (the sensor in the cylinder head)
AND...
Oil Sensor

I haven't checked this yet. He said he has seen a few come in that had a bad sensor or the wire was loose. For anyone else trouble shooting, I'm told it's located underneath towards the rear of the four wheeler. I may have to remove the skid plate as well.

· Registered
1 Posts
I think it is a good idea:thumbsup: There is nothing worse than being stuck in the middle of nowhere because of a sensor..... You just have to make sure you turn it off before water crossings and make sure to turn it on....
5 MOST HIRED LIMOUSINE IN LONDON
In 2006, Exclusive Limo Hire was founded. We will offer you the best limousine rental and Sports Cars Rental Service for any event thanks to our many years of experience. With a variety of top-notch chauffeur-driven automobiles, arrive on your special day with all the flair, refinement, and class you deserve. <a href= "http://www.limohire-sportcarhire.co.uk/">
For birthdays, wedding anniversaries, theater outings, and even opulent tours of London, you may reserve a vehicle from our exclusive fleet—which includes top models from manufacturers like Rolls Royce, Mercedes Benz, and Bentley—along with a courteous, polished chauffeur. </a><a href= "https://www.limohire-sportcarhire.co.uk/events/wedding-limousine-hire/">
We promise a very individualized service without any pressure to buy. Throughout the process, you will interact with actual individuals who are dedicated to giving you the following services:
Airport Transfer Services
School Prom Limousine Hire in London
Wedding Limousine Hire
New Year’s Eve Limousine Hire
Birthday Limos for Hire
Hen’s and Stag Night Limousine Hire</a><a href= "https://www.limohire-sportcarhire.co.uk/events/school-prom-limousine-hire-london/">
We are confident that there will be a luxurious vehicle among our large selection that is ideal for you. The following vehicles are available from us for your special day.
Hummer Hire
Party Bus Hire
Rolls Royce Phantom Limo
Bentley Limo Hire</a>

21 - 34 of 34 Posts