ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Kodiak with Mud Lights on them, ITP I'm sure. The front wheels have worn out so much that I'm gonna need new tires. I need tires that would be good for the road and the mud since I use my quad to travel to my camp (about 10 minutes of hardtop and 15 minutes of dirtroad) but I'm also going around in the mud and everything. Have you guys used them before?:dunno:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw some pics of bear claw tires in a mag. They look like could get through whatever you really want to put them through. I was thinking about buying them with a set of black rock rims. So I would say yea. if you want tires I would get them or ITP mudlites. I think for a kodiak they would be good. The tread isnt as knobby as Mud Lites so they would be good for the road and the mud to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I run bear claws on my bike. they are a good tire for what you pay. I have had them for 2 years now and i am very happy with them for both mud and gravel road travel. If you are running a smaller bike then i would suggest these tires because they are not as hard to turn as the mud lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts