ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to this form and got on here to get yalls opinion, I'm 18 5'10" 170 pounds if that makes a difference and have been riding fourwheelers all my life well since I was 5. But all I have owned is a utility, even though I ride my cuzins sport quad a bit. I have alot of time on utility atv and a little on sports but I am wanting to buy me one so I can give his back to him lol. We ride in some pretty rough spots in the woods and in some rutted out spots to so I'm pretty sure ground clearance is a good thing. We only do woods riding most of it technical and thick woods no racing and I want something to cut up on a little but Nothing that will kill me. So wondering if yall can help me out plus our average ride is around 23 miles so I need somethig to last that long! Any help at all is greatly appreciated because I don't know much about the sport quads because I don't check on them like I do the utilities

·
Registered
8 Posts
now, im not much of a sport guy myself....but a KTM is the best if you can handle it...and judging on wat you told me....i think you should wait for a bit until you have a enough experience....Yamaha Raptor is wat i would suggest for you....gr8 handling, fit and finsh, handling, suspension its a gr8 all round bike....thorourgh you may have to get som accseories put on to adjust it to your needs......cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts