ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2006 blaster and it wont start.. it's like there isn't going any fuel in the engine.. the sparkplug and everything there is OK. and i have no idea whats wrong... does any1 here know what might be wrong? please help me. any help is apprisiated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, it seems like the fuel goes in the carb. but do you think that this might be caused because the carb might be dirty? and no it hasn't been sitting

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
well, it seems like the fuel goes in the carb. but do you think that this might be caused because the carb might be dirty? and no it hasn't been sitting

could be a dirty carb. that old mix fuel stuff likes to get a little gummy. I had a 87 kawasaki kxf250 tecate and it was a pain in the @$$ to start if it sat a while or the fuel was not fresh. And i was a kid when i had it so i neglected the air cleaner and the carb would always be dirty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Take your spark plug out hook the wire up to it get someone to hold it need the head and try to start it. If it sparks then get back to me. Like it almost has to be touching the head for this to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts