ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, can some one tell me if is possible to face up my 2003 400ex puting a 2005 or up front end? seems like the rear end is the same one....please let me know, I live in Mexico and here there is no aftermarket stores or honda dealers with parts, thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
anything can be done. i have a 2007 which looks just like a 2005, the rear plastic looks identical on it to the older ones. as for the front you may need a couple of brackets a head light. the 2005 thru 2007 is not one fender piece it comes apart into two pieces pluse it has a hood. any ways the frames r close enough. they look identical but ive heard they vary in some ways from 1999 when it came out to 2009.in the jan 08 issue of dirt wheels they took a custom laeger frame and put a honda motor on it but they put yamaha 450 plstic on it custom creation but it looked good in the pics. find some body who has a new one and compare side bi side and youll get a pretty good idea of what you will need to do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much! I tought this was a bad idea because no one replied this post..lol.
thanks for your advidce, i will search for someone whe have a 2005+ and then make the comparison. Thanks man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts