ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These parts are all brand new repair parts that fit a Jianshe 250 ATV.

I will list some of the parts available; Rectifier, carb controller, Carburetor, Brake shoes, Headlamps, STATOR, starter, CDI module, starter drive gear, Cylinder head, crankcase, & just about every gasket.
I'm sure I missed a few item, please message any request.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jianshe Carburetor or kit

These parts are all brand new repair parts that fit a Jianshe 250 ATV.

I will list some of the parts available; Rectifier, carb controller, Carburetor, Brake shoes, Headlamps, STATOR, starter, CDI module, starter drive gear, Cylinder head, crankcase, & just about every gasket.
I'm sure I missed a few item, please message any request.
What are you asking for a carb and or carb kit?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Carb module

I'm not sure if you have it, but I need the module that controls the module that is connected to the carb. It has a 4 pin connector and hangs on the frame on the left side of the seat. The part number is JT0207. If you have one please let me know how I can get in touch with you to purchase it. Thanks Rusty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Carb Controller

I'm not sure if you have it, but I need the module that controls the module that is connected to the carb. It has a 4 pin connector and hangs on the frame on the left side of the seat. The part number is JT0207. If you have one please let me know how I can get in touch with you to purchase it. Thanks Rusty
After looking at your picture I believe it is the carb controller. How can I purchase it from you and how much?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts