ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im new to this forum and was wondering if you guys know of anyone who supplies parts for a jianshe puma 250. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
what kind of parts do you need? Look at a Yamaha Bruin or Bear Tracker. Pull starter assembly was the same for me (just said Yamaha on it). Much easier to find and cheaper. If you need a carburetor, they are real expensive. I ended up getting a Mikuni off ebay. You can email me if you want, I've done quite a bit of digging and scrounging for parts. Maybe I can put you in the right direction.

Dave

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's mine..... I've had no luck finding parts in the States (noone answers inquiries), just found what I needed in the UK. You're real safe with the beartracker parts though.

Dave

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I wish I could help. It looks like a Yamaha. It probly is. Just somebody else marketed it. Keep me posted if you find what I need. Have you tried ebay? You could google the quads name and see what you come up with. Did you buy it new? Is there any dealers for it? Is that brand of still be made?:dunno:
Here's mine..... I've had no luck finding parts in the States (noone answers inquiries), just found what I needed in the UK. You're real safe with the beartracker parts though.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts