ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back from first trip out; won't start from electric or pull cable. Does not appear to be getting fuel. Or could be fuel injector. Any quirks I should be aware of :dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have sinced resolved the issue machanically AND went on another extreme hill climing day also snow.

Ran beautifully all day except nearing the end started stalling a lot. In Dealer Mode there are no codes; just "-C00" displayed.

What I suspect happened was that I sprayed too much water down the tail pipe while cleaning in the dark AND then didn't start it up until the next day. I think it sucked up a fair amount of water into the combustion chamber because I could see a lot of bubbles spurting up inside the two intake valves ports. :eek:

After I held the starter on for more than 30 seconds - it finally started to fire consistent with a wet engine. Even though I had previously pulled the plug and thought I had cranked enough to clear the chamber; it obviously wasn't enough! :eek:

I think I have two issues. Perhaps the IAP or ISP sensors aren't working properly or intermittently. Or what about the 'roll over' sensor? :dunno:

Very strange as to why it stalls randomly usually when placed from neutral to either R or H or L. Sometimes it just stalls waiting for another quad to cross the creek! Fraustrating! :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts