ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go a 90 300 kingquad 4 wheeldrive need help with the vac and fuel ine got this quad after someone tryed to work on it and just got the carb rebult but now i dont know where the lines go or fuelline if you can help it would be great thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i look at them first but i couldnt fig out where the line for the fuel and the vac lines go .i got a book and they dont show or help any.i think i know the fuel goes but not the 2 lines that come out of the back of the carb where the filter goes . if you can help

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks i guess i could of found that one but i didnt think of there . i guess they dont have to be plug in to get the carb to work .i rebult the carb but i think the fuel pump isnt working right want get gas to the carb or it coulb be the float to . cleaned the filter in the tank and the fuel pump and the vac on the pump works but its not get much gas . so im thinking it the foat i didnt set it .should have knew that but i was hopeing it would be close for now and then later get it right . thanks for your help guy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks again for the help im going to try to get around and work on it more but its getting so cold and im just to much of a puss for the cold love hot weather .owell got some time till spring

·
Banned
377 Posts
thanks again for the help im going to try to get around and work on it more but its getting so cold and im just to much of a puss for the cold love hot weather .owell got some time till spring
True, It's hard for me to imagine cold weather:D here in California. Do you have a garage? Maybe some floor heaters in the garage. Then again get snowed in...lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it only a wind chil -4 today its getting warmer . i think i leave in oklahoma but with this cold i think i leave up north somewhere . been work on the house more but now its go this cold i just next to the wood stove that i put in nice a warm around 85 to a nice 90 to 100 sometime its get cooken and gets to hot but i like it hot :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts