ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I have a question reguarding my Kawasaki Mojave 250. This bike was running great then all of a sudden the thing sputterred then quit ,got it home and started first kick then died ,so I took off the air box cover and started it and it ran great until I put the cover back on then it quit again . I am puzzled and would appreceate any help, thank-you in advance .

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I have a question reguarding my Kawasaki Mojave 250. This bike was running great then all of a sudden the thing sputterred then quit ,got it home and started first kick then died ,so I took off the air box cover and started it and it ran great until I put the cover back on then it quit again . I am puzzled and would appreceate any help, thank-you in advance .
Is there anything blocking the inlet tube?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PLease don't judge me by my user name I had my son set up this account, sorry anyway what do mean by inlet tube?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Its ok about the name I would give him a talking to though. :laugh: A air box is usually a sealed box and it has an inlet tube of sorts. My 400 has a tube that goes up under the gas tank. kind of a snorkel. A 300ex inlet tubes r part of the fram. its odd. Its a way air gets in the air box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you wher right, I took the front part off that the headlight is in and there is a cover that goes over the air tube and the cover came apart and was blocking the air flow, fixed cover and now it runs great. Thank-you much.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Yes you wher right, I took the front part off that the headlight is in and there is a cover that goes over the air tube and the cover came apart and was blocking the air flow, fixed cover and now it runs great. Thank-you much.

Great I am HAPPY to hear that you fixed the problem.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts