ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, we bought a new Sportsman 110 a couple years ago mostly because they were the only fuel injected model at the time. Fast forward you now and wow what a mistake. They are made of cheese. Swing arm has broken multiple times, chain tensioner keeps breaking, brakes are always seized or out of adjustment, the main pivot bushings for the swing arm are toast now, the list goes on and on. Would the Yamaha Grizzly 90 be stronger? My kids ride hard and often. Like multiple times a day. I need something bullet proof. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Honda makes the most reliable ATV’s. But often they are behind the times in options and design.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think those little polaris’ are in name only. They are actually made in China and imported by polaris. It sounds like to me that if your kids are riding that hard it’s time to move them up to a 200 or 250. Maybe something like the Honda recon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think those little polaris’ are in name only. They are actually made in China and imported by polaris. It sounds like to me that if your kids are riding that hard it’s time to move them up to a 200 or 250. Maybe something like the Honda recon.
The above statement has my vote to!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts