ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a rancher 420 which has been an excellant first quad. Im looking upsize and am looking at these choices; can-am outty 500 & 650xt, rubicon, and arctic cat 550 preferably the s model. I was going to include the grizzly 550 but some of my friends have yamaha products and I havent been too impressed with durability, not trying to start an arguement, just saying what ive seen. Just looking for pros and cons of each. Ive rode a rubicon before so I know what im getting there, but id just like to do a little exploring into those other two quads. The search feature will be my friend.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Mr CK

I own a 2010 AC 700LTD S. I have put 700km on it since I bought it last year for snow plowing and a multitude of trails..all kinds of terrain. Good ground clearance..lots of power. AC has come a long ways in the last couple of years. I am really enjoying this quad. PWR steering is very nice. There is also a few club members with the canam 650's. Very nice bike...nice ride. I really don't think you can go wrong with either. If you go AC..go with the 700..you won't be sorry..no longer susuki engines in the 700 and 1000's. Most people will vote for the can am though as they are very popular and get a 3 yr warranty ( canada). Good luck with your purchase and have fun riding whatever you choose !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts