ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02 polaris trail blazer 250 wont start good spark, maybe flodded the float was stuck and was pouring fuel out the air lines, un stuck float now holds fuel.took off carb and sprayed starting fluid directy in cylnder,still didnt even fire,if the case is flodded with fuel would this cause the non starting problem still has a good spark blue white any timing or possibly fuses are there supposed to be reeds?:dunno:

·
Registered
11 Posts
when you removed the plug was it wet??? Try this. Get a new spark plug, clean the jets in your carb with carb cleaner. Drain the old gas and put in new gas. And try and fire it up. If it doesnt go try spraying started fluid in the intake for the carb where the filter bolts onto. Let me know if you get anything

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when you removed the plug was it wet??? Try this. Get a new spark plug, clean the jets in your carb with carb cleaner. Drain the old gas and put in new gas. And try and fire it up. If it doesnt go try spraying started fluid in the intake for the carb where the filter bolts onto. Let me know if you get anything
took out plug sparking goog white blue color sprayed carb cleaner directly into intake boot nothing ,still have spark i wonder if my crankcase is full of gas will it cause this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts