ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
need help with moter size how can you tell and then who has a book about the quad and price .what is the top speed in super low and low and then high gear .please let me know as soon as you can as you can

·
Registered
16 Posts
sounds like you have the 250 or 300 kingquad,you can use the vin # or check on the cylinder to see what cc the engine is to determine the size.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like you have the 250 or 300 kingquad,you can use the vin # or check on the cylinder to see what cc the engine is to determine the size.
here is the v # on the frame jsaak42axm2104317 wear do you look for the # on the moter and can you still get parts for the moter and trans whats the top speed on the these quads thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the vin, in my opinion its a 250,to be sure look at the base of the cylinder,either on the left or right to get the cc.
hello
thanks i will check that out now . i got a reply on ebay a guy say the vin says it a 280 ? havent yet seen anyone say they made a 280 the local shop could tell me it a 91 model but thats all they could help . will look on the moter i was hopeing it a 350 like the person that i got it told me . i bet its a 250

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is a 91 according to the vin,they only made 250 and 300 in the king quad in that year.
ok your right i think coz on the head on left hand side on the side the shifter it say 280 cm3 on it . so that should be a 280 right and if so how strong are they and will they reach 50 ? im bulding a 4 wheels drive buggy little bigger than a quad and lot smaller than a car it about the same size a a yerdog gokart cheap small cart sell about every wear .its a 2 seat. thanks again for the help let me know about the spead and parts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
top speed about 40 to 45 in high,30 to 35 in low,10 to 15 in super low.

thanks you been a big help .sence you know so much let me know if you know anything that will help top speed and give it more power . im going to go threw most of the moter to get it like new and then i would like to chainge the gears but im not sure if i can . let me know anything from little to big thaanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats about the going price of the manuals,from the info you posted its a suzuki LTF 300 KINGQUAD.
ok didnt know what the ltf and the other one they show 2 types of 300 4 wheel drive i didnt know witch one i had . im glad you know i would be at a dealer do this and not getting any wear fast already try to 3 calls and didnt find out but it was a 91 that was it .

1 - 20 of 38 Posts