ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i just bought a older atv but i am looking for a manual for parts and stuff it is a weird brand (APC) and i cant find anything online if you know a thing or two contact me please

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you hear anything? My neighbor has a Linhai and we only have one source for parts. That has proven to be somewhat unreliable also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you hear anything? My neighbor has a Linhai and we only have one source for parts. That has proven to be somewhat unreliable also.
Well I ran the Vin number which gave me a Chinese scooter brand but I mostly just refer to the numbers that are labeled on the parts and try to find similar ones online it’s really hard with these Chinese brands because they make so many of them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I ran the Vin number which gave me a Chinese scooter brand but I mostly just refer to the numbers that are labeled on the parts and try to find similar ones online it’s really hard with these Chinese brands because they make so many of them
Update: I ordered an half-shaft from the only place I know of that sells Linhai parts in the US:
Linhai Parts ATV, UTV, Linhai Scooter Parts for Sale - SCAutosports
They shipped the wrong part. I called them and they said they would have to match up some measurements? They did that and resent the correct part. Apparently these were assembled with random parts that they have at the time. The good news is that means this Linhai 500 ATV may have a SxS rear diff and axles.
The rear foot brake switch rusted and stopped working. Unfortunately that switch must be closed to start the engine. I was able to order a random scooter brake switch for cheap. If it continues to fail, I could always install a hydraulic pressure switch instead.
The circuit that controls the cooling fan blew a fuse. I am not sure why. I could not find any chafed wires or short potential, and it has been working ok since replacing the fuse. We just carry spares.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts