ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 07 Polaris Hawkeye 300. The carburator adapter has deteriorated and I cant operate the machine. It has 190 miles on it. I have called 12 dealers and contacted 1 in Australia. The adapter part number 3089806 is not available. Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this. Would be a shame to part out tne machine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Post a picture. If the cylinder head has a mount boss that uses a rubber intake pipe, it should be possible to find something that will work. If it's a bolt on flange it will be harder but still possible. I can't believe that Polaris would not make parts for an 07. Seems kinda stupid

Mad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post a picture. If the cylinder head has a mount boss that uses a rubber intake pipe, it should be possible to find something that will work. If it's a bolt on flange it will be harder but still possible. I can't believe that Polaris would not make parts for an 07. Seems kinda stupid

Mad
Thanks for the reply. It's a bolt on.alteady tried aftermarket, no go. I have a friend that is going to try to machine a fitting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts