ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined in Parker, SD. I am 18 and grew up and live on the farm and have been activly riding a four wheeler since I was about 4. Sometimes for work and sometimes for play. I sometime ride around home either in the snow or out in some sloughs and cricks. I am not afraid to get stuck cause with my little guys you just jump off and life it up out of the mud/snow and go anagin. If that doesnt work it has only failed once to jump off and push it out. I ride with 3 friends of mine, one has a Grizzly, one an old kawasaki, and the last a dvx 400 and an old kawasaki.

I mostly joined to help sell the parts for my old 300 that took a dump but I will be around and reading some topics, cause this is the same way I ended up on the snowmobile forums. Now, atleast in the winter I spend all my non sled time on the forums so we will see where it goes.

I personally enjoy riding anything with a motor, our recent addition is a brand new foreman, but I have a dirt bike, street bike, sled, and obviously the wheelers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts