ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

My wife and I got a chance to take our kids (5 and 3 year olds) on a couple of older 4 wheelers this past weekend up in PA. Our kids LOVED THEM and we were/are in the market to buy a Jeep to take them off road. When are now considering going the 4 wheeler route and getting a trailer to tow them. I had a dirt bike growing up and really enjoyed trail riding and camping with it. However, I never really did the 4 wheeler thing and could use some help to give my kids a great experience.

I don't know the terminology so please bare with me. I was looking at the 2022 Polaris 850 touring option which has an extra seat. My buddy is telling me to go Yamaha as the Polaris ATVs are not reliable (his opinion). So, I looked at the 2022 Yamahas but I am not finding a 2 seat option. I did check out the 2022 Can-Am's but he is also saying that parts are hard to get for them.

Not sure where to go from here. Maybe I am missing something with the Yamaha's? Is he right with regards to the Polaris and the Can-Am?

Thanks for any help! We a looking forward to joining the community.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Almost all of the non racing type quads have 2 seats , or at least one big seat designed for 2 people.
I'm not sure what style you're looking at. Yamaha Grizzly Big Bear, Kodiak all can handle 2 people.
Be very careful with children that young. Pretty easy for them to fall off the back. ALWAYS
wear good gear, ( kids too) and NEVER let really small children pilot a full size quad without you
being on the back.

Mad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts