ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to the forum. It looks like a lot of people ask a question and it don’t get answered and they never come back. I’m going to try to help if I can. Maybe some folks can join me and we can get it going again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ll do my best to try. I joined a day or so ago and very surprised at the huge number of posts that go unanswered. That needs to get better and this forum can prosper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question: New to the forum and to 4 wheelers in general. I live in Vermont and am interested in purchasing a 4 wheeler. Here's what I want to use it for.....plowing 50 yard long driveway, hauling supplies to chicken coop and goat pen in woods, minimal trail riding in woods, would like to be able to carry my young daughters from time to time. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. I hate to say it but a lot of what you describe might be better suited to a utv. If you’re sure you want a atv I would think one in the 500cc class and up as well as 4x4 would be needed for plowing. Also stick with a good brand that can be serviced close to where you live unless you plan to service it yourself. Good luck with your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts