ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself :cheeky4: My wife and I got quads last year from her grandpa as a 1st anniversary present and we've had a blast riding. I started riding at 4 years old but this is her first quad. It's a lot of fun teaching her and watching her get more and more brave...almost like having a kid :D Well, not to get ahead of myself...no plans of THAT in the immediate future.

Anyways, "hello" and hope to be able to give good advice to people as well as get some feedback myself. Here's a pic of us last weekend riding (I wrecked and bent my front rim trying to "show her how it's done" HAHA)

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
thats a beautiful 400 always liked them i have a 2007 but the old bodys r so fast looking. my best friend has one set up for moto cross and its yellow he has a 426 kit and long trvel arms and swing on it. he has put over 15grand in it after he bought it. its not faster than my 450r but it handles great. thats why i bought one but i have not put that kind of cash in it. i trail ride mine but with some mx tires it does a good job. welcome to the forums hopefully i can give you some good advice sometime

1 - 3 of 3 Posts