ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 King Quad 300. It will run for a short time (10 -15 min) then die. After 20 min or so it would start again then die again and so on. I just replaced the ignition coil but same thing no spark. Now I can't get it to start at al, Any ideas on what to to look at next? Thanks

·
Banned
377 Posts
No spark...

maybe check the spark plug boot. Take it off a re-cut a clean edge and twist and push it back on hard. Have you checked it with a electrical tester? :dunno:

·
Banned
377 Posts
no spark...

Make sure all the wire connections are bare, clean metal touching. Also, make sure the ground wire is on bare, clean frame metal.
Good luck bro....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
377 Posts
No spark...

Check the condenser. An electrical tester would answer all your questions for sure.:dunno:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 1995 King Quad 300. It will run for a short time (10 -15 min) then die. After 20 min or so it would start again then die again and so on. I just replaced the ignition coil but same thing no spark. Now I can't get it to start at al, Any ideas on what to to look at next? Thanks
How r u checking 4 spark, If ur using the plug and not seeing spark maybe the sparkplug is no good. Try putting a screwdriver inplace of plug and hold it close 2 the head. If u still do not see a spark then it might b the CDI box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO Sprak Need Help "at the end of the road"

Update: I changed the, ignition coil, plug boot, CDI and the stator tests good but still no spark... I think the nutral switch is good (did a few tests) but is there any good tests out there? Any help with this would great...

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I need help I bought a Polaris explorer off of a lady she wrote me a bill of sell idk her husband was in jail for assault on her so she sells me this atv now he has gotten out on bond or whatever it's called and he is harassing me about that atv saying his wife had no right to sell it what should I do in this situation or who is right and who wrong thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Take it off a re-cut a clean edge

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same isssue with my 2001. I took it to shop they said the stator was bad I replaced it and pulse generator as a unit. still no spark ,down to trying the cdi.Did you ever find out anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts